Natural bar that helps concentration and relieves stress
Equibar Adaptive is a complementary feed for horses, in the shape of a bar, formulated using medicinal herbs that can help the horse in situations of anxiety, stress and restlessness, as well as promote psycho-physical well-being, concentration and attention levels. Given its entirely natural, plant-based composition, Equibar Adaptive can also be used in the event of gastrointestinal disorders.
By nature, the horse is an animal that is preyed upon, a condition that has led it to develop a particular sensitivity and a certain prudence towards everything that surrounds it. It finds comfort in routines and any change in activity, training or its environment, a visit to a vet or even just a new noise can trigger a stressful situation. Often, that which causes stress is not the fact in itself, but how it is interpreted by the animal. Persistent and excessive stress can compromise the health (including physical) and, consequently, the performance of a horse.
The balanced and completely natural formula of Equibar Adaptive aims to contribute to the normal serenity of the horse, reducing overall stress to the benefit of greater concentration and attention. Basically: less stress, more concentration.
Equibar Adaptive has three key ingredients: Passionflower, Hop plant and Ashwagandha. The anti-stress effect of Passionflower and Hop plant is strengthened by the adaptogenic characteristic of Ashwagandha, which is capable of promoting the natural adaptation mechanisms that the body activates as a reaction to a potentially stressful change or situation.
Equibar Adaptive is appropriate for stressed, anxious, hyperactive, agitated or restless horses, horses that need to regain their normal serenity and concentration. Given its natural composition, Equibar Adaptive can also be used in the event of gastrointestinal disorders.
• Helps concentration and attention levels: mind and body focussed on the activity to be carried out, competition or daily training.
• It helps the animal to react to situations of stress and anxiety, without having a sedative effect.
• The medicinal plants used are traditionally associated to moderate spasmolytic and tranquilising effects and, therefore, Equibar Adaptive can act as an adjuvant in the reduction of gastrointestinal spasms with an improvement in overall well-being.
Equibar Adaptive has been tested on horses of different breeds and ages, engaged and not engaged in sporting activities. Below are some of the results obtained:
• Horses with an unmanageable temperament, difficult to bring to a competition. After using Equibar Adaptive, they proved to be more collaborative and concentrated and it was possible to resume competitive activity.
• Horses that exhibited severe nervous tics, which were subsequently reduced during the use of Equibar Adaptive.
• During the course of the tests carried out, Equibar Adaptive proved to be a complementary feed that can also be used in the case of horses experiencing symptoms related to nervousness, pain, loss of appetite and weight loss, which are often associated with situations of gastric discomfort or gastric difficulties.
• Using Equibar Adaptive, highly distracted ponies proved to be more collaborative and concentrated, both on the practice field and in competitions.